Wow I haven't written a post in quite a while.
Things here were a bit crazy trying to plan Kaylee's party after Easter.
Boy did we luck out with the weather for the party. It was an absolutely beautiful day. The sun was shining and the temps were in the seventies.
Everyone ended up outside and my house stayed pretty clean as a result yay!!!
Bear with me as I have posted quite a few pictures...
Love you guys!
Uncle Chris and his girlfriend Jessie hanging out.
There's Aunt Melody again with Uncle Joe and Aunt Danielle, and their new daughter Peyton, she's sooooo cute and a little peanut.
The kids enjoyed fighting for the candy after they broke open the pinata.
She was like "what the heck is going on???" "Why are all of these people here?"
******
We had a really great day with family and friends.
The kids ran around the backyard all afternoon, while the adults all enjoyed the nice weather and good conversation.
We hope everyone had a great time!
******
Also I would like to thank Lisa for helping me out with the food. Your sausage rolls and rice were a BIG hit with everyone.
I would also like to thank our parents for the tables and chairs they let us borrow, and for helping out with the cleanup afterwards...HUGE help!





1 comment:
Looks like you had a great party! Really hope we can be there for the next one. :)
Post a Comment