We hope everyone enjoyed their Memorial Day weekend!
We sure did. Matthew and Kaylee love it when Daddy is home. I realize I haven't been very good at putting posts up on here lately. The weather is getting warmer and we have been spending lots of time outside. I'm just too tired at night. I'll try and be better.
Anyway I posted some cute pictures of the kids from the weekend.
Matthew was helping Daddy clean all the yuckies off of the swing set. He got a little wet from the hose lol:)
She was having a blast in the bouncy house!
Oh wait I did all the walking...The prince and princess got pulled around in the wagon lol:)
I just love watching her walk, her little waddle!
The beginning of walking is so cute.
******
The kids had a great time playing this past weekend.
I got all of my plants and flowers planted and we also went to Lisa and Jeff's for a barbecue.
Quite a busy weekend, but fun!



1 comment:
awww. they are getting so big. i haven't been posting much myself. i just put some more pics of taylor on there. i need to update my page as well.
Post a Comment