Thursday, September 10, 2009

Matthew Goes to Pre-School...

Today Matthew started his first day of Pre-school!
It was so crazy to be bringing him to school. I remember the day he was born like it was yesterday!
Our Baby boy is now a "Big" boy! Wow does time fly!
So Matthew did really well with his first day. He left the house pretty happy to be going to school! We went to orientation on Tuesday, he met his teacher and saw his classroom, so he knew exactly what was going to happen, which made things easy for him to go.
I on the other hand was sad to leave him. I'm sooooo used to him being home all the time, so it's kind of a transition for me too as well as Kaylee. After dropping Matthew off we came home and Kaylee was calling for him, too cute!
Thankfully he only went for an hour today and next week...a slow transition to get the kids used to going to school. I think its for the parents too...LOL! After that he will be going Tuesdays/Thursdays for two and half hours!
I took lots of pictures and so many came out too cute, so I made a slide show of Matthew's first day!

2 comments:

* Amanda * said...

Matthew is such a big boy! And while he is in preschool you and Kaylee can enjoy some alone girls time!

Bea said...

TOO CUTE