Thursday, October 2, 2008

It's October!!!

Happy October Everyone!

Can't believe it's October already. Fall is my favorite season...the fresh cool air, the beautiful changing colors of the leaves, the taste of hot apple cider(boy I look forward to a big mug with a cinnamon stick in it), and the smell of my candles burning. I just got some of the wonderful fall scents from Yankee Candle, they make the whole house smell like pumpkin pie and different spices, Yum!!!






I'm loving watching Matthew's reaction to all of the decorations this year. He loves pumpkins this year, and can't wait to go pumpkin picking this weekend.



And Kaylee, well it's her first Halloween, so obviously she doesn't really care. Lol:)



I wanted to share some pictures that I took of the kids today. They have these adorable shirts that Jason's cousin's wife, Amanda made for them. Aren't they the cutest? They're the perfect shirts to kick off October and the Halloween season. And Matthew loves his Mummy shirt, he wants to wear it all the time. Thank you so much Amanda for your wonderful creations. Speaking of these shirts, you can find them and many more great shirts, at Amanda's online shop, alaynascloset.etsy.com


Hope everyone has a great day!







1 comment:

* Amanda * said...

Oh my gosh Jen! Matthew and Kaylee look so cute in their Halloween tops! Matt looks so great in red!!