So it seems that the little bit of snow we received the other day was just a taste of what we're about to get. A bigger storm is on its way tomorrow. They're calling for a possible six inches or more. Thank goodness we just bought Matthew new snow boots. Jason said I jinxed us, that we wouldn't get any snow, since we bought the boots. Nice call Honey! Haha!
Hopefully Matthew will be able to wear them tomorrow, as he decided to start running a little fever last night. But today he seems ok, for now. We'll see how the rest of the day goes.
Jason ironically took tomorrow off, so him and Matthew will have to go and make a nice big snowman this time. I'll take some pictures, because I know Matthew is just going to love this "big" storm.
Stay tuned for updates on our storm!



1 comment:
Have fun in the snow! Alayna is looking forward to tomorrow for sledding and playng around too! stay warm!
Post a Comment