Friday, December 5, 2008

You better watch out...

I took some really cute pictures of Matthew and Kaylee
that I wanted to share.
Oooh! This garland looks good enough to eat!

"Really I am!"
The jury's still out on that one LOL:)

"I'm too cute to get into trouble." NOT!!!


Santa's watching you.
We'll find out if you've been good or bad on Christmas day!



Speaking of "Good," just a small note to tell everyone how proud we are of Matthew.
He finally gave up his pacifier or gee as he called it, for good...All gone!
He was still using it for naps and bedtime, but being that he's going to be three on wednesday, it was time for it to go bye bye.
He put the last two we had in a box and sent them to Santa.
He's hoping Santa brings him a really special present.
We'll see what Santa might have up his sleeve!
Enjoy your Day!!!

1 comment:

* Amanda * said...

Yay Matthew! What a big boy! I am sure Santa will bring you something extra fantastic for giving up the paci. :)

Very cute pictures - Matt looks so grown up in the 2nd one!