Monday, February 2, 2009

Nostalgic!!!

Hope everyone had a really nice weekend!
We had a quiet one. Didn't do much on Saturday and we went to Jeff and Lisa's yesterday for dinner and let the kids play, while the boys watched football...yuck so glad the season is over!!!
Can't wait for baseball season to get under way!
Let's go Mets!!!
Hopefully they won't choke again this year!!!






I took this picture of Kaylee yesterday.
She is wearing an old sweater and hat that was mine when I was a baby. I had to get this picture so I could keep it with the one that I took of Matthew in Jason's old sweater and hat that my mother in law gave us when Matthew was born. That is Matthew in the green sweater when he was only one month old.
It's so nice to have something handed down to us from when we were both babies.
Hopefully Kaylee and Matthew will want to have them for their children too.

2 comments:

* Amanda * said...

That is so sweet you have these pictures and those sweaters! Have a great week!

Tabitha said...

So cute! Glad to see Matthew enjoyed the warmer weather. It was sunny but windy here. I hope all is well!