Friday, February 20, 2009

Sick Again...

I just realized I haven't written a post in a while.
Not much new going on here in the Ostroski house.
Once again, Matthew has been sick with a fever the past two days...Ugh!!!
I really can't wait for this winter to be over, so I can open up all of the windows and air out this place.
My poor baby, he's been lounging around a lot today, and decided to give in to a nap on his little pullout chair.
Rest is the best medicine!!!
Kaylee seems to be ok so far...knock on wood.
Today she had a cheese sandwich for lunch, which
I broke up into small pieces for her to try and feed herself.
She really did a great job.
My baby girl is just growing way too fast!!!
*******
One more note, We want to wish our niece Kirstin a very Happy Birthday today!
Enjoy your day!!!
*****
Hope everyone has a nice weekend!
Be Healthy!!!

1 comment:

* Amanda * said...

Hope Matthew is feeling his rambunctious self again! And Spring can't come fast enough for us here too!

Miss you guys!