Monday, April 6, 2009

Here We Gooooooo.....

Today is like a national holiday in the Ostroski household.
It's baseball opening day...woohoo!!!! Matthew and Kaylee are all ready for the Mets first game of the season.
***
GO METS!!!!
How cute is Kaylee in her new Mets bucket hat???
We bought it for her when we went to the game on Saturday.

Matthew has his bat and is watching the game as you can see behind him.

Oh there I am! lol:) We put the camera on the timer and took a picture.
Yes I have on my Mets shirt too!
I know, we're pretty crazy in this house during baseball season.
Stay tuned...
I'm sure there will be plenty more pictures of the crazy O's cheering on their favorite team!
Let's Go Mets!!!

1 comment:

* Amanda * said...

aww cute pictures! Paul said we should send the kids some Red Sox stuff :P