Friday, December 12, 2008

The "Big" Reveal...

Drum role please.....
*
**
***
*****
*******
//
The Christmas tree is up and more beautiful than ever...Hooray!!!
It took a couple of hours and lots of breaks thanks to having to run to the store, my kids, dinnertime, my kids, bedtime, and did I mention my kids? Lol:)
Actually, they were really good while Jason and I decorated.
Matthew was a big help putting some ornaments on, and then taking them to play with.
Kaylee sat in her exersaucer and just watched and chewed on her toys.
Not much help there haha!
Even Tigger helped out. Hey where the heck was Kasey? Oh yeah sleeping as usual.

Matthew was sooooooo excited to see the tree finally go up.

And I think Tigger found a new hiding spot from Matthew for the next month!
I'll be back with more pictures, because I know Kasey will make a home under there too.

Stay tuned tomorrow night.
I will take some pictures of the outside of the house, and hopefully get some good pictures of the kids when they go to see Santa Claus.

1 comment:

* Amanda * said...

Looks great Jenn! Do you guys have it in the dining room this year? I sure wish Paul would help with decorating the tree... Then again maybe not! :P