The snow ended finally last night.
We ended up with about an inch of the white stuff on the ground.
It looked so pretty coming down around all of the Christmas decorations.
We took another picture of the house, so all could see.
Today the snow has all melted away and its another gloomy day, raining off and on again. Matthew and I were sitting at the kitchen table eating lunch and saw a beautiful Blue jay sitting on top of the fence. I had to take a picture of him.
I hope everyone is enjoying this holiday season...only 8 more shopping days left until Christmas! I can't believe its almost here already, how time flies.
Is everyone done with their shopping???
I'm almost done, just a few more things to buy! I have to start wrapping though, I can't stand tripping over bags and boxes in my bedroom anymore.
Speaking of which, maybe I will go and do just that right now, while the kids are in for their naps!
Is everyone done with their shopping???
I'm almost done, just a few more things to buy! I have to start wrapping though, I can't stand tripping over bags and boxes in my bedroom anymore.
Speaking of which, maybe I will go and do just that right now, while the kids are in for their naps!



1 comment:
The lights look so pretty with the snow falling around them! Jason is such a trooper running out there snapping pics for the blog! :P
Post a Comment