Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Let's take a tour...

As I mentioned the other day, the Christmas decorations have gone up and I've taken some pictures of all of the decorated rooms. Here we have the kitchen...I call this the snowman themed room. I put most of my snowman collection in here for Christmas.
As most of you know I LOVE snowmen.
I even put lights in the kitchen window this year. I'll have to take a picture at night when you can see the lights better, it looks so pretty in the bay window.
Moving on to the diningroom...In that corner where the rocking horse is, is where we will be putting our Christmas tree this year, when we get it. We always do a real tree!

Next we have the livingroom...I go all out in there. This is my absolute favorite. And isn't my little model cute? Matthew has been so cute with all of the decorations this year. He is so fun to watch his excitement.
Another cute pose!
And on to the den/familyroom. Sorry for the mess but its where the kids toys are too. And Matthew hasn't learned the art of cleaning up yet...haha!

My little helper was sooooo excited helping put up all of those decorations, he lost steam.
Time for a nap!!!
That ends our tour of the inside of the house.
Stay tuned for more pictures of the outside and many more of Matthew and Kaylee.

1 comment:

* Amanda * said...

Good lord Jenn! I saw your house last Christmas time - but it looks like all of your collections have grown! :P Wherever do you store all of it?!