Monday, December 15, 2008

Where in the world is Matthew?

Here I am!!! He like "Where's Waldo?" Jason went outside to take some pictures of the house for me, and Matthew was inside the livingroom looking out the window waving to Daddy.

So as promised here is our decorated house outside.

It looks so much nicer in person.
Its kind of hard to get all the details in the dark.
Can you find Matthew in the picture? Lol:)

This is our livingroom window and porch all decorated.
Hi Matt! He's such a nut!

And this is my favorite part of all the outdoor decorations...
The front door!
I always love walking up to the lit up garland and trees.
Matthew loves Santa and Mrs. Claus!

And one more of the whole house a little dark again, but pretty.
I hope you all enjoyed my little tour of our house and our version of "Where's Matthew?"

1 comment:

* Amanda * said...

The house looks great! Just like I remember it! Fantastic job Jason and Jenn. :0)