Saturday, January 24, 2009

And She's Off...

It's official, Kaylee is crawling!!!
It took some time of lunging and rolling, but she finally figured it out.
Now I'm really going to get nothing done...hehe!



It's so cute to watch her crawling. She's going really slow right now, but she has figured out real quick that this is a great thing.
As most of you know, Kaylee is a REAL Momma's girl, so she has quickly figured out she can follow me pretty much wherever I go. Ugh!!! It was nice to leave her alone in the next room for a few minutes to play, while I did the dishes or cleaned up. Although maybe I'll be able to use this to my advantage, and have her help me...Lol:)
*****
Hope everyone enjoys the rest of the weekend!!!

1 comment:

* Amanda * said...

Yay Kaylee! The break is over Jenn - and the work begins :)