Friday, January 2, 2009

It's a new year!

We hope everyone enjoyed their New Year's Eve and Day!
We rang in the New Year at home with our family. My parents, Jason's parents, Aunt Mary, and my Grandparents all came over. We had appetizers and drinks, and rang in the New Year with a champagne toast. It was a very nice night. And believe it or not, both Matthew and Kaylee were up at midnight. Matthew loves it when we have people over, so he can go to bed later. We made sure he had a good nap that afternoon, so he was ready for the late night ahead. As for Kaylee, she woke up at 11:15, she's been waking up several times a night from her teething, so New Years Eve was no exception!
New Year's Day, we all stayed in our pajamas and relaxed the whole day. Matthew and Daddy played all afternoon, while Kaylee and I took a nice long nap.

I took these cute pictures of Kaylee and Matthew this morning, dressed in their cute winter sweaters, that I wanted to share.



Well I can't believe 2008 is over and the holidays as well. I feel like I just put all of my Christmas stuff up and now it all has to come down. I LOVE Christmas, so it makes me sad to take everything down. I go crazy decorating, so the house looks sooooo blah after its all down...oh well!!! We are taking our tree down this weekend, there are needles falling all over the place. But the rest of the decorations will stay up for one more week for us to enjoy.

*****


Also we just wanted to wish Grammie Bea(Jason's mom), a very Happy Birthday!
Her birthday was yesterday. Hope you had a nice relaxing day!

*****

Hope everyone has a very nice weekend!

1 comment:

* Amanda * said...

I hear you Jenn! It feels like I just put my stuff up too! Very cute pictures of the kidsa - as always.