I feel so bad, I usually get things done on time, but not this past weekend.
We were sick, so I didn't get the chance to update anything.
Kaylee was nine months old on Saturday.
And what a way to turn nine months...with 101 fever and a runny nose,
as you can see in the picture below.
So let's see, in the past month she has mastered sitting by herself really well now.
She still LOVES our cat Tigger as you can see in the next picture.
Her word of the month is "dada."
And she's not quite yet crawling, but she gets on all fours, rocks herself a few times, and than lunges forward to get where she wants to go, she's very determined!
She' s really starting to interact with her toys now too.
Thanks dad for the money and the keys to the car! Hehe!!!
Hope everyone is well!!!!
Hope everyone is well!!!!



2 comments:
Yay Kaylee - Happy 9 mths! You look adorable as always! :)
HAPPY 9 MTS KAYLEE. HOW CUTE.
Post a Comment