Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Beautiful Day

Today was such a beautiful day!
We finally had some warm weather, temps near sixty degrees!
Matthew and I took advantage and went out in the backyard for some fun, while Kaylee was in for her nap!
Matthew played on the swing set for a while. He had so much fun going down the slide. What a difference a year makes. Last year he was afraid of the slide.
He also had fun in the sandbox!
I wish this weather would finally stick around for good. I'm so done with the cold of winter.
But unfortunately we're going to get cold again!!!
At least we got to enjoy one nice warm day.
I'll just keep thinking SPRING! It will be here soon!

1 comment:

* Amanda * said...

Wow - all your snow is gone! We still have several inches on the ground. Looking forward to Spring!