After weeks of trying to decide if I really wanted to do this, I decided to take a chance and sell some Avon. My sister in law,Lisa has been selling it for about a year now.
One day we got to talking about how its great for extra money, and with these tough times, we all could surely use some of that!
She also convinced me that I would be good at it ...we'll see, I hope I don't let her down!
So we sat down this past weekend and she signed me up to be a sales rep.
And I've gone into it full speed ahead!
I've put all kinds of e-mails out, I've posted my online site for everyone to go into, here on my blog and on my facebook page, so hopefully that will get some potential clients.
Now all I have to do is pray for some warmer weather, so I can have an excuse to start up walking again and get some brochures out there in the neighbor's mailboxes, and hey I might even lose some weight in the whole process...lol:)
***
I did have my first sale today!
Thank you to Amanda for placing an order. You're the best!!!
***
Anyone who is interested in buying anything or has any questions about the Avon products, please contact me anytime through my e-mail or call me!
And if you know anyone who might be interested in buying Avon, let them know about my online shop.
The address is www.youravon.com/jostroski
I would so appreciate all the help I can get in generating some more clientele!
Wish me luck in my latest "career."



1 comment:
Good luck with Avon Jenn! I am sure you will be fantastic at it. And I am honored to be your first sale! :P
Post a Comment