Tuesday, March 10, 2009

11 Months!!!

Kaylee is 11 months old today!
Our baby is fast becoming a toddler. It makes me sooooo sad! They just grow way too fast.
This past month she started to stand holding on to any piece of furniture she can find.
She also started walking along the couch.
She even stood all by herself the other day. I don't think she realized what she was doing at first and when she did, she fell to her hiney...too cute!!!

Her favorite things to do lately are clap hands and wave hi.
She loves when Matthew is watching cartoons with music, she bops up and down to the music and claps hands, it's so cute to watch.

*******

And I am proud to say she has said Mama for the first time....Today!!!
I've been waiting for it for months now, and am soooooo excited she has finally said it.
Every time I try to get her to repeat ma ma ma after me, she goes da da da instead.
It's too funny!

*******

Well next time I write a post about Kaylee, she will be One year old!!!
This has been the fastest year ever, besides Matthew's first year of course. That went by in a flash too!

No comments: