Monday, March 2, 2009

The "Big" One...

March has come in like a lion.
We got our biggest snowfall of the season, last night and today!
It finally stopped snowing around 4:00pm, and when all was said and done, we ended up with somewhere between 11-14 inches.
Jason took a snow day today, so Matthew couldn't wait to get outside and play, even when it was still snowing heavy.
They went out earlier in the day to snow blow, shovel, and of course play.
And when Jason went out one more time to do a last shoveling job, his sidekick was right out there with him.

Mommy and Kaylee stayed in the warm house and watched from the door.
Mommy is soooooo done with winter and want spring to come soon.
But I think I'm going to have to suck it up and go out and play in the snow tomorrow, because Matthew isn't going to let me stay in the house, and I think Kaylee really wanted to get out there with the boys!
Secretly, I'll enjoy it! Watching my kids have fun is the best!!!

1 comment:

* Amanda * said...

Brr! It is colder here but your pictures are making me cold Jenn!