Today is my Birthday!
I can't believe I'm telling everyone how old I actually am. I think I'm delirious about it.
I'm not dealing well with this thirty-five thing, don't know why.
I would like to pretend that it's really not my birthday today. Hey at least I CAN say it's my mom's birthday instead...it's nice being two days apart lol:)
Although she always says we're celebrating my birthday not hers, so it works both ways!
Now I know why she always wanted to hide in my day instead.
So, I will be going out tonight for dinner and drinks to celebrate with Jason, my best friend Melody and her husband John.
Best friends are great in time of need...Drinks on me guys...hehe!!!




1 comment:
Hope you had a fantastic day Jenn!
I hear ya on denying your real age! I hate that I will be 32 this year. :P
Post a Comment