Today is such a dreary rainy day, and I'm dealing with two kids with colds.
I've been wanting to update my blog for a while, change it up a bit, but just haven't.
Thank you Amanda for inspiring me.
I love how you changed yours to be more springy.
I wanted to brighten mine up too.
Get some flowers in there, so it's more cheery for the spring and summer.
So here I am, while Kaylee is napping and Matthew is resting and watching his cartoons, I'm changing my blog.
Hope everyone likes the new look.
Now I'm off to change my slide show. Time to put some bright and cheery pictures up and get rid of those winter pics!!



2 comments:
The blog looks great!
Hey Jenn! Doesn't the light brighter change just feel good?! You picked a great one too. :)
I hope the kids are feeling better and you are getting some rest.
Post a Comment